Tuesday, October 04, 2011

it happen suddenly


Assalamualaikum

Hello sweeties ;) 

It has been a long time I am not updating my pour blog. It is getting gloomy and dull just like raining outside. Well..i admitted, Lil bit miss huh.

For almost 8 days I was at home.. YES! I’m home.. because my final paper was on this Sunday and there is a gap just about 2 weeks .you know that TWO WEEKS!!!..saje caps lock.haha..

huwaaa..kinda pretty ohsem..mana taknyaa..Woke up at 12pm everyday, eating and keep eating. Lepas makan baring..bila dah golek-golek take a nap..then, online for a whole day..

that is my superb schedule keep repeating until now..at this precious moment, barulaaa sedar dan tibe-tibe je ternampak buku.haha, padahal buku always atas meja...bila nak buat nota je..sambung buat benda lain..hehehe..

even hati ni sangat tak tenang..memikirkan banyak hal. but… it s still goes on..because there is something that keeps whispering me..its bila the bapak setan menghasut:  “hello yanaa.. still got long time..relaxxxx..  don’t be so apprehensive.esok2 pun boleh study,jangan nak kalut sangat noh.”    

 *The end of show*



I’m started to study business communication..wuwuwu~

sangat malas ok..wuwuwu..
tapi..dalam hati selalu pesan..belajar kene ikhlas..wuwuwu..
apahal aku wuwuwu ni? ...sebab aku bosan wuwuwuw..
tak pe kan ? tak pe kan? hehe..
*haha..baru buat nota 2 baris dah mengong..



__________________________________________________________

  1. cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy,
  2. it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
  3. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you can raed tihs psas it on !!
Can you decode this massage? that is why learning something is vital.it is not just because to get an A but the way you understanding it..




 


I MISS SOMEONE..i miss you, dear S...ok tata

2 comments:

anis said...

love your picture.unique ..=)

Marliyana Mk said...

thanksss anis..