Sunday, November 24, 2013

HARI MELUAH PERASAAN SEDUNIA + EVENT FOR TODAY



Assalamualaikum^^


what a hectic week.. 



After back from Dungun (convocation ceremony) , I am busy preparing my body to increase running stamina in order to improve endurance, for being a runner for event track and field . as I volunteered to participate for Sukan Antara Fakulti (SAF), UITM.. yes.. I am the one representing for my faculty which is Faculty of Business Management (FBM) ..  but, last Friday was the game. our team was not strong enough, those athlete such a powerful team.  We cannot beat them…

I deliberately tell this story up by showing that I totally exhausted and even so.. today is Sunday, my class (with another 3 classes) and I are doing some projects under the subject of Personal Development. The projects are comprised of talk and community service that held at Kompleks Penyayang Bakti, Sri Damansara. 


as I am the AJK Protocol (person who in charge the speaker) supposed the talk should be conducted by the speaker at 8.30 a.m. in the morning today. I have tried so many many many hundred times calling him. buttttttttttt, he didn’t pick up my call.. and I do not know where is he.. is he on the road? Is he waking up already or not.. does he forget or what? And the list of terrible thoughts goes on in my mind.. I had no idea. Oh! come on… you are DR. tittle.. 
WHAT MANNER OF MAN IS THIS????? 

After discussing with my lecturer, we delayed a while for the talk session and proceed to the next activity by conducting several games (outdoor & indoor games) with orphaned and some of old folks there.
YOU KNOW HOW STRESSED AM I……….


It's okay...life must go on...in spite of difficulties and hardships. i am glad that madam (my lecturer) really comprehend as regards on this condition and we got consent to do a talk during class the day after tomorrow. Of course with another speaker..again... i have to deal with the new ones.
May Allah ease.

so here is some of the activities............. :)


(forcing a smile)




JALINAN KASIH KEUTUHAN UKHWAH is the name for the event...


 with some of the team members

 indoor activity..

peluang beramah mesra with Makcik Limah (bukan nama sebenar) ahhahahaa.. berusia 69tahun..
semoga Allah merahmati makcik dan semua ibu-ibu yang lain...
teringat mak kita kat rumah..

sesungguhnya anak-anak...jagalah ibu ayah kita sementara mereka masih ada..sayangilah mereka, doakan mereka..sedekahkanlah al-fatihah kepada mereka..
(*sedekah al-fatihah tanda sayang..bukan untuk mati je)







outdoor activity...




class of BM 2313L


hari meluah perasaan.. sorry for my poor English writing...



8 comments:

Tie HT said...

sweetnya lah tuan blog ni..
btw selamat maju jaya, jangan stress2 ea :)

THE KEHALUSAN KELEMBUTAN said...

alahai korang...
yana pon ada nanti ..
bulan 12..
tak tahu la macam mana. jgk bwh subjek PD ..
Yana MK stay strong for degree.
from Yana comey :)

Unknown said...

hai dear..jgn stress strsss...hehe..hv a nice day :)

Siti Hajar said...

Its a very good program indeed! Congratulation for being able to be there.May Allah bless you always.

Oh ya, I'm from Ampang too ;)

Sya said...

betul part yang sedekahkan Al-Fatihah ni bukan utk org mati je. Ada org pernah kata, kita digalak baca Al-Fatihah utk guru2 kita, Allah lebih tahu ;)

akak cantikla, hehe

Unknown said...

bestnya aktiviti awak hehehe :)

http://ogyrozyani.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Salam..terrlawat blog ni.heheh. Anyway belajar kat UiTM mana?Saya pon ex-graduan UiTM jugak dulu.Jangan lupa blogwalking ke blog saya. Thanks :)
http://kaykillua.com/

adventure mama said...

jgn stress2 dik..hehe ikhlas kan hati wat charity.. :)